Contact http://www.servprolagunabeachdanapoint.com/water-damage-restoration for immediate help with your Water Damage Restoration needs in Laguna Beach, Orange County.
If you have been the victim of water damage, it is important to hire a company that has experience in damage restoration. For the most comprehensive services for water damage in Orange County, contact SERVPRO today. With 24/7 water damage repair in Orange County, SERVPRO is ready to meet your needs no matter what the extent of your damage, when it happens or how quickly it occurs.
Water Damage: Facts
Many people do not think of water damage restoration for Orange County homes until the worst happens. However, there are homeowners suffering from water damage in Orange County every day.
With more than 3 million residents, Orange County, California, is one of the most populous in the state, even though in area it is very small. Orange County residents do not usually see area-wide flooding, although local floods are always a possibility. The Orange County Flood Division warns residents that while floods are not common, they can occur and the county may not have the infrastructure in place to deal with them.
Furthermore, individuals suffer flood problems every day from broken hot water heaters, flooded basements and other issues. Whether the homeowner is suffering an individual problem or the community as a whole is flooded, it is important to hire professionals to perform Orange County water damage restoration.
What many people do not realize is that even a slight amount of flooding can seriously compromise the integrity of a home and its safety. Orange County water damage should never be taken lightly.
Water damage can be extremely deceptive. When water seeps into hidden cavities and crevices, it can do significant structural damage to a building that may, on the outside, look fine. Even if the water that seeps into these areas is removed, lingering moisture can cause a mold problem that can cause allergic reactions or even fatal reactions in immuno-compromised victims. Mold grows quietly and out of sight, so the homeowner may not even realize that he or she has a problem until it is too late.
What Do Water Damage Companies Do?
Fighting water damage is difficult. The complexity of the task depends on several factors, including the extent of the flooding, the type of flooding that occurred and how much of the home’s structure is compromised. In order to restore an Orange County home to its original state, it takes the combined diligence and professional skills of a team of water restoration experts such as those at SERVPRO.
SERVPRO of Laguna Beach and Dana Point has been serving Orange County flood and water remediation needs for years and has the background and experience to provide quality, professional water removal service. In keeping with the company’s motto, “Like It Never Even Happened,” SERVPRO of Laguna Beach and Dana Point restores the home to its original condition with professional techniques.
How Does SERVPRO Restore My Home To Its Original Condition?
Many people are skeptical that any home that has been flooded can be made “like new.” However, SERVPRO has the techniques and equipment to restore Orange County homes to like-new condition quickly and easily.
SERVPRO of Laguna Beach and Dana Point uses the following equipment, treatments and techniques to restore homes to their original condition after a flood.
- State-of-the-art water removal equipment. SERVPRO uses the latest in equipment to remove water quickly. One of the most important rules of water cleanup and restoration is to get the water out as quickly as possible and from every location. To this end, SERVPRO utilizes:
- Moisture detectors that sense the amount of moisture in the air of a certain space. These can be used to identify areas of moisture behind walls, for example, where moisture may not be visible.
- Hygrometers. A hygrometer is a special type of moisture sensor that senses humidity in the air. Depending on the type of hygrometer, sensitivity to moisture can be very high, resulting in restoration experts being able to identify relatively low levels of moisture.
- Infrared cameras. Infrared or thermographic cameras rely on differences in heat to identify certain objects, plants or animals. All living things give off heat, so finding hidden animals or insects is easier with infrared. However, in water damage restoration, infrared is mainly used to identify areas of moisture. Water gives off heat at a different rate than air, so infrared cameras can be used to locate water behind walls, under floors and in other hidden spots.
- Submersible pumps. Submersible pumps can be submerged, resulting in faster removal of large areas infiltrated by water. This helps water restoration professionals quickly remove deep water so that they can access the floor or walls below.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units. Deep cleaning and removal of water is easy with a large truck mounted and portable extractor system. Professionals can remove large amounts of water from the furniture, carpet, drapes and other areas with a large extractor and use the portable extractors for fine work.
- Proven sanitizing agents, germicides and anti-microbial treatments. It is important not only to remove water but to clean and sanitize as well. SERVPRO offers the latest in safe, effective sanitizers, including:
- Deodorizing products. Deodorizers prevent odors caused by excessive moisture such as the common “mildew” smell often experienced after water begins to evaporate.
- Disinfection products. SERVPRO uses strong disinfectants to prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew, mold and fungus. However, we also use products that are safe for humans and animals.
- Hi-Tech drying equipment. It is important to use the best hi-tech drying equipment and solutions available to prevent damage to a home. SERVPRO offers the latest and most advanced drying equipment, including:
- Drying equipment that offers prevention of swelling and warping from water damage by quickly removing as much moisture as possible from floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers. These pieces of equipment help minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers. These air movers create airflow patterns that cross walls, carpets, padding and furniture to quickly remove moisture.
Contact SERVPRO of Laguna Beach and Dana Point to learn more about how we can help you restore your home after water damage has occurred.